Call us : 01908 256943
Mail us : email@example.com
- Identify in-use energy, carbon, overheating, and indoor air quality targets, and how they will be assessed, at the outset.
- Appoint a person to champion the practical delivery of these in-use targets.
- Recognise that there needs to be a clear business driver for your supply chain in meeting “in-use” targets. A key way of achieving this is through procurement.
- Engage the whole of the supply chain in the delivery of your targets – remember that energy and associated targets can be lost at any stage of the development process.
- Understand the business drivers internally that you can use to promote actions to bridge the performance gap.